Monday 20 February 2012

Couponing Question

So every couponer comes to the point where they ask themselves this question, "when is enough enough?" With today being Family Day in Ontario, I decided to deticate some time to straightening out my stockpile. By the end of the afternoon I came to the realization that I have created a stockpile sufficient enough for me to not have to coupon for a few months. Now, here is the dilemma. I am a coupon and sale junkie. I get a high off of finding great deals. I could not imagine not going out to look for deals. So now I need to decide what to do with this love of couponing versus not needing anything. I was thinking of starting to do some couponing for charity. Maybe the local Project Share could use my skills. I am thinking of starting a challenge to myself. Maybe taking $50.00 a month and seeing how much in products I can get and then donating it. I am open to other suggestions, so suggest away.

No comments:

Post a Comment