Sunday 5 February 2012

Walmart Deals I Didn't Know About

I was reading the Smart Cunucks blog earlier in the weeks and some people were talking about clearance items. I went to check it out for myself. In the health and beauty section at the ends of the isles they put clearance items. You can tell because there are many difference items on the shelf all mixed up. I could tell I was a little late for many of the deals but I grabed a bunch of things and headed to the scanner. Sure enough the prices came up lower than expected. Here is what I got for 25 cents...

Aveeno Body Wash regular $7.00 came up as $3.00. I had a $3.00 coupon so it was FREE.
Johnsons & Johnsons Baby Shampoo with a bonus face wipes package regular $5.79 came up as $2.25 and I hade a $2.00 coupon. So this cost me $0.25! I know know to check out the clearance section at Walmart regularly to make sure I don't miss any deals. I've included a copy of the bill :-)

Check out the sub total! And BTW I hate tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment