Saturday 14 July 2012

Get More Free Stuff!


I think it's important to point out that making your way to any GRAND OPENINGS is a great way to get things for FREE. If you're like me FREE is always better. Today in Niagara Falls Pet Smart had their Grand Opening of a new store. I made my way there at 8:30 am, with coffee in hand, for the 9:00 am opening. There was already a line of about 30 people many of whom brought their pets. Lots of dogs, a guinea pig and a parrot stood in line with their owners. A flyer had come in the mail listing the deals and I knew ahead of time what I wanted to pick up.
Some of the deals I went for were:
  • Friskas cat food reg. $0.64 on sale for $0.32
  • Free cat toys (picked up 3 for my 2 cats)
  • Free T-Shirt
  • $5.00 coupon in the flyer
  • Free Gift Card to first 100 people in the door (from $5.00 to $50.00)
  • Worlds Best Cat Litter reg. $33.99 on sale $30.99

With these sales in mind I went in the store and entered 2 draws, got my free gift card and free T-Shirt. I picked up my items on my list and headed for the cash. Although the store was packed they had lots of staff on hand to make the experience quick.

My bill came to $62.18 and I used my $5.00 coupon. My gift card ended up being one of the $50.00 ones so in the end I paid $7.18! Just to point out even if my gift card was a $5.00 one I still would have walked out saving $34.00 by shopping for the great deals a grand opening has and using then flyer coupon. Also it's important to buy products you would normally buy and know your prices to make sure they are not over priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment