Thursday 2 August 2012

Spent $24.92 and Earned $15.00 in Gas Cards and 6 Cases of Ice Tea!


Went out the other night to claim my Liberte Greek Yogurt for free and was a little ticked off that I was charged tax at Walmart. I sent an email when I got home and received a phone call this morning offering me a $10.00 gift card. I went to pick it up today and ended up doing a little Price Matching and Couponing.
Food Basics has many of their Kelloggs cereals on for $4.99 and I had a bunch of $1.00 off coupons so I price matched. Each box has a mail in offer for a $5.00 gas gift card! Nestea Ice Tea still has some of the Free 12 pack coupons on the box also and I had 6 free coupons! 9 Nexxus earned me money too! $115.00 worth of products cost me $24.94 with future savings of $45.00! That's better than FREE it's a savings of 117%!

No comments:

Post a Comment