Saturday, 3 March 2012

Canadian Tire Scratch Card Update

Went to Canadian Tire to use my scratch card and pay my Canadian Tire bill. While I was at customer Service I asked if they had any more cards? The wonderful cashier gave me one. The cards are 1 per transaction so I did 2 transactions. Both my cards ended up being for $5.00 each so this is what I got for basically FREE:
  • Whiskas 12 pkg food $6.99 - $1.00 coupons - 1.00 in Canadian Tire money = FREE
  • 6 pc. glass storage containers $4.99 and can of cat food $.47 - $1.17 Canadian Points on the card = FREE

2 comments:

  1. I always like to use the scratch cards, it can help to improve the marketing.
    scratch cards printing
    Discount Cards
    scratch Card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mani am sure it does help in marketing for a company. For me it means Free stuff!

      Delete