Saturday 31 March 2012

My Metro Plan

This week Metro has the following special for Air Miles Collectors:
  • spend $60 get 20 Air Miles
  • spend $80 get 40 Air Miles
  • spend $100.00 get 60 Air Miles
Now spending $100.00 on groceries is just something I don't do. I mean unless I am hosting a party or something, $100.00 is a lot of food for me. But I have a lot of FPC (free product coupons) just burning a hole in my coupon binder. So I thought this would be a great time to use them up and get some extra Air Miles. Which now by the way can be turned into gift cards right at the register. Another deal they have at Metro right now is if you buy 5 Dare products they have a mail in rebate for $15.00. (Details below) So I am off to Metro in the morning to see how close I can get to $100.00 for free!


*Dare deal MIR (mail in rebate) offer ; Purchase 5 participating Dare products & receive a $15 gift card. of the 5, - 1 Breton product must be purchased to qualify. Products include:- Breton Crackers -  (on sale for $2.99 right now) Bear Paw Cookies -  (on sale for $2.99 right now)
- Dare Real Fruit Gummies (on sale for $1.99 right now) - Vinta Crackers - (on sale for $2.99 right now) Simple Pleasures Cookies (on sale for $2.99 right now)
Items must be purchased in one transaction, between March 26-June 15, 2012. Forms available at Customer Service or in store on shelf. MONEY MAKER! $4.00 in your pocket!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete