Monday 12 March 2012

Paper Product Haul

Today I went out to Zehrs. I usually do not shop there, as I find it to be expensive. But this week, they had some good deals on paper products and I just happened to have some great coupons to match with the sale. They had Bounty paper towels Reg. $8.99 on for $4.44, Charmin Toilet paper Reg. $10.99 on for $4.44 and Puffs Tissues Reg. $9.99 on for $4.44. These prices alone a good sales. I had a $6.00 off coupon when you bought all three. I actually had 2 of these coupons for $6.00 off. So for $59.94 regular price items I got them for $14.64! That is a savings of $45.30 or 75.58%!
P&G also has a special going on that if you spend $40.00 on their products you can mail in the bill and get a Health and Beauty Sampler which includes $50.00 in coupons. I purchased a few more items with coupons so that I can mail this in. See here http://healthandbeautysampler.ca/en_ca/index.php for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment